- Posts: 2505
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:20 pm
- Location: Stanley, New Brunswick, Canada
- Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring
- Favorite Skis: Asnes Ingstad BC; Asnes Gamme 54 BC; Asnes Falketind 62;Asnes Storetind Carbon
- Favorite boots: Alfa Guard Advance BC; Alpina Alaska BC; Scarpa T4
- Occupation: Forestry Professional
Instructor at Maritime College of Forest Technology
Husband, father, farmer and logger
- Been liked: 1 time
Unashamed to be a "cross-country type" and love skiing down-hill.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2022
- Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:11 pm
- Location: Quebec / Vermont
- Ski style: Dancing with God
- Favorite Skis: Redsters, Radicals, Objectives and all Asnes skis.
- Favorite boots: ALFA Guard Advance, Scarpa TX Comp
- Occupation: Full-time ski bum
Just kidding... You will LOVE the 75's...! Unless you get the older ones with the orange laces or you do something stupid, they will last forever... Just take good care of them, install smiley plates if you plan heavy DH use and keep focusing on crushing that ball of foot... Sell those stinky cables, and buy a book on how to telemark with the money instead...
Exactly what I meant... Just like someone overloading 5000$ hi-fi speakers with a cheap Radio Shack amp, and then complaining to the hi-fi manufacturer and asking for his money back.
Enjoy the boots! At 84$ a pair, stock them while you can!
- Never trust a guy who recommends T4s and pins
"And if you like to risk your neck, we'll boom down Sutton in old Quebec..."