Tele musc

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
Harris

Re: Tele musc

Post by Harris » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:10 pm

jzahnny wrote:
lowangle al wrote:Heavy metal might be good for the NTN or Hammerhead set on 5 crowd...
I think Harris's Outlaws might go to 11 :twisted:
No, I have my Outlaws set to a "Taylor Swift" factory "pop sensitive" 2. I still have feelings you know. I choke up when I drop a knee. In fact I might just start skiing in stretch pants.

Nick BC
Ski style: Free heel Resort/Backcountry
Favorite Skis: Voile Vector BC,Trab Altavia and Hagan Ride 75
Favorite boots: Scarpa TX and T3

Post by Nick BC » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:16 pm

MikeK wrote:
lilcliffy wrote: I listen religiously to everything form traditional Irish session music, to old-school Bod Dylan,
Well I'm old enough to have attended a Bob Dylan concert in the Festival Hall in London in 1964, when he appeared on the stage with an acoustic guitar, his harp around his neck, a stool and a glass of water. I guess that was before he was boo-ed at Newport :D

Harris

Post by Harris » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:55 am

Nick BC wrote:
MikeK wrote:
lilcliffy wrote: I listen religiously to everything form traditional Irish session music, to old-school Bod Dylan,
Well I'm old enough to have attended a Bob Dylan concert in the Festival Hall in London in 1964, when he appeared on the stage with an acoustic guitar, his harp around his neck, a stool and a glass of water. I guess that was before he was boo-ed at Newport :D
Nice...

MikeK

Post by MikeK » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:33 am

Harris wrote: No, I have my Outlaws set to a "Taylor Swift" factory "pop sensitive" 2. I still have feelings you know. I choke up when I drop a knee. In fact I might just start skiing in stretch pants.
I'm neither a fan of Taylor or Apple, but if you haven't seen this, it's pretty "metal" :lol:

[video][/video]

Harris

Post by Harris » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:36 am

MikeK wrote:
Harris wrote: No, I have my Outlaws set to a "Taylor Swift" factory "pop sensitive" 2. I still have feelings you know. I choke up when I drop a knee. In fact I might just start skiing in stretch pants.
I'm neither a fan of Taylor or Apple, but if you haven't seen this, it's pretty "metal" :lol:

[video][/video]
Ga!!!! I just got a weird feeling.

MikeK

Post by MikeK » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:39 am

While we are on Taylor ( :o ) I posted this on another thread, but 'tis a Jersey punk/grunge band covering a Swifty song:

[video][/video]

I love it!

Harris

Post by Harris » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:24 am

MikeK wrote:While we are on Taylor ( :o ) I posted this on another thread, but 'tis a Jersey punk/grunge band covering a Swifty song:

[video][/video]

I love it!
I think I'm in love. Do you think she needs an old fart, balding and divorced pseudo Mac Daddy, old-kneed Tele Tool? Sigh, yeah probably not. I can dream though.

MikeK

Post by MikeK » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:43 am

Unfortunately Harris, Marissa would favor Taylor over either of us (who could blame her?).

Harris

Post by Harris » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:23 pm

MikeK wrote:Unfortunately Harris, Marissa would favor Taylor over either of us (who could blame her?).
The good ones always have an excuse. DOH!