The Ski Lite / XCD thread

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Re: The Ski Lite / XCD thread

Post by Raventele » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:07 am

:D Tele ladies are in very short supply it seems, Mikie.. :lol:
"Everyone is helpful, everyone is kind, on the road to Shambala"

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:58 pm

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:20 pm

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:05 am

:D

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:04 am

GEO

Post by GEO » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:29 pm

I don't think Ron got the memo - but I like the way to Shambala references...

Long live XCD - wow page 47 (sounds like any potential problems were buried in piles of snow)

PS Has anyone seen FlyoverEscapee?

Johnny
Site Admin
Ski style: Dancing with God with leathers / Racing against the machine with plastics
Favorite Skis: Redsters, Radicals, XCD Comps, Objectives and S98s
Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska XP, Alfa Guards, Scarpa TX Comp

Post by Johnny » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:55 pm

By the way, seen on facebook last week:

XXX- TelemarkTalk, very nasty vibe over there.
YYY- Johnny is a good guy, but unfortunately, the forum is now Ron's domain and it will always be.
XXX- People there talk and act like assholes

WTF?!? I wrote a long nice reply, telling the truth about the coolness of TT's cultural and personality diversity. But it seems like the guy in charge decided to delete the whole post...

Talking about freedom, liberty, misfits and "free the mind" bullshit... Friggin bullshit. No way people will get to Shambala by moderating everything they see as 'different'.

A big thank you to all of you guys for keeping Telemark Talk the coolest forum on the planet.
/...\ Peace, Love, Telemark and Tofu /...\
"And if you like to risk your neck, we'll boom down Sutton in old Quebec..."

MikeK

Post by MikeK » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:35 pm

You know what your problem is Johnny? You gave a fuck about something you read on facebook...

Ron is good to have around, he keeps all the asshole, old forum Ttippers away and makes me laugh from time to time. I was never a part of that but having come in contact with a few of it's MVP's I can say I wouldn't have lasted long. I'd be thankful you don't have that... unless of course we are just the new generation of Ttips assholes?

Thanks for not banning me :)

PS Sorry I called you a hippy but I call my vegan sister a hippy all the time.... it could have been worse, I could have called you a meth head. Or a Ne'er-do-well (WTF?).

And I still want to know how you make money and who does your hair... 8-) :P

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:07 pm

GEO wrote:I don't think Ron got the memo - but I like the way to Shambala references...

Long live XCD - wow page 47 (sounds like any potential problems were buried in piles of snow)

PS Has anyone seen FlyoverEscapee?
Geo, I think I saw a post from Flyover at one of the .. other..forums --some time ago..
I assume he is still skiing 49 , which , of course, has not opened yet!
And from time-to-time , he's been seen on Mt Spokane..I understand that he likes the NW SC side of the mountain there as most local SC/BC skiers do ( KTB's liked it a lot also, BTW, even though we skied it in an odd early-March thaw.)

Johnny, When ppl delete your posts that just generally just means they have an issue with balancing their opinions..Go figger! "Mean vibe" here ? Makes no sense to me unless by that they mean " a variety of and tolerance for genuine convictions coupled with a lot of teasing" ..<shrug> Well, fk 'em we ain't from Col-err-RAD-Doh!!! :lol: :lol:

Mike..STFU!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: BTW, I do recall some in the other forum calling our LJ a Methhead!! Seems oddly inappropriate..I am sure they were thinking P-head! :lol: :lol: :shock:

MikeK

Post by MikeK » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:04 pm

Raventele wrote: Mike..STFU!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: BTW, I do recall some in the other forum calling our LJ a Methhead!! Seems oddly inappropriate..I am sure they were thinking P-head! :lol: :lol: :shock:
I'm not sure what Johnny's into, but that's his choice, not mine... and it doesn't really affect me so what do I care?

And you don't remember who said that? It was good 'ole Freeheelwilly of course. The thread still exists on EYT; it was never nuked.

I had been following this whole drama battle of the Ttippers at that time, mainly because of my hatred of FHW and I remember Johnny's response to that post:
LoveJohnny wrote: I like weird people. I like people doing things in a different way. Isn’t that the main reason we all switched to tele?!? I like people with different points of view. I do like outcasts. I like sXe meth heads, I like creative ne’er-do-wells. I like freaks, I like retards. I love people living off the grid. I love ski bums and ski bummettes living in parking lots.
I liked Johnny a lot more after I read that. I like people I can't figure out...

I've always been an outcast myself... it's not doubt I ended up here.

And Jesus Ron, you're a freakin' legend! I bet you're trending on facebook right now!!