- Posts: 461
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:53 am
- Ski style: Very stylish
- Favorite Skis: All of them; old, new...
- Favorite boots: T2X & T4 for off piste; BD Axis for groomers; Merrell for XCD
Another question: how does the release mechanism work? I know it is a lateral release but... found noting on that on the net...
célèbre et ancien chant celtique
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2012
- Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:11 pm
- Location: Quebec / Vermont
- Ski style: Dancing with God
- Favorite Skis: Redsters, Radicals, Objectives and all Asnes skis.
- Favorite boots: ALFA Guard Advance, Scarpa TX Comp
- Occupation: Full-time ski bum
Try the soft, green cartridges... And try different settings with them until you get the smoothness you want according to your weight and ski style...Rodbelan wrote:I'd like more flexible fore and aft motion, smoother spring travel.
Very simple: It doesn't work.how does the release mechanism work?
- Never trust a guy who recommends T4s and pins
"And if you like to risk your neck, we'll boom down Sutton in old Quebec..."
Despite what folks say, the binders DO release! I've released out of freerides, freedoms, and outlaws... And i'm not Houdini.