Come on over to Granite Gorge for a Mini-Classic Telemark race under the lights! Course will be timed, consist of GS gates, a jump, a reipeløkke (360˚- banked turn), and a skate to the finish. Come on out and show everyone your telemark skiing prowess. Apre-race party in the Lookout Lounge, where awards and raffle prizes will be handed out. NASTAR based timing. $20 for season pass holders and $30 for those who need a ticket.
Friday, February 24th, 2017 6pm race start
call the mountain to register: 603-358-5000
Granite Gorge is located just outside of Keene, NH in Roxbury, NH, right on Route 9
- XCD KNIGHT
- Posts: 1393
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:25 am
- Location: New Hampshire
- Ski style: Bumps, trees, and steeps and long woodsy XC tours
- Favorite Skis: DH: Voile Objective and V6, Altai KOMs, XC: Gamme 54, Classy Woodies
- Favorite boots: T4, Alaska
- Occupation: Retro Rager-grouch
No problem, hope to see you and your telemark buddies there! The more the merrier!Woodserson wrote:Thanks for posting!
We had about 15 racers, super fun 6-7 gates then the flaming tiki torch jump, 2 more gates then into the Rap. skate section. Our hill has a very consistent steep pitch, so it was a fast one!