New Posts All Forums:Forum Nav: Rossignol BC 125: 165 length too short for 5'-11" & 150 pound guy?

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
Fishnaked

Re: New Posts All Forums:Forum Nav: Rossignol BC 125: 165 length too short for 5'-11" & 150 pound guy?

Post by Fishnaked » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:32 pm

Mostly length...but they could be a touch more loose every where.

lilcliffy
Ski style: backcountry Nordic ski touring
Favorite Skis: Asnes Ingstad, Combat Nato, Amundsen, Rabb 68; Altai Kom
Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska BC; Lundhags Expedition; Alfa Skaget XP; Scarpa T4
Instructor at Maritime College of Forest Technology
Husband, father, farmer and logger

Re: New Posts All Forums:Forum Nav: Rossignol BC 125: 165 length too short for 5'-11" & 150 pound guy?

Post by lilcliffy » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:18 pm

Sounds like you definitely need a longer 1550...

I don't know if it is safe to assume that a 43EU 1550 has the same footbed length as a 43EU Alaska...

I would hope so- Euro sizes are "supposed" to be consistent- but I have had some experiences with Rossi NNN boots that did not have consistent EU sizing- depending on what country/factory they were made in...

Both boots are made by Alpina- but I doubt that the 1550 is made in the Alpina factory in Slovenia...

You could start a new post asking whether anyone has both boots and see if the sizing is consistent- I wouldn't be surprised if there are a number of people that own both boots.
Cross-country AND down-hill skiing in the backcountry.
Unashamed to be a "cross-country type" and love skiing down-hill.

Fishnaked

Post by Fishnaked » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:30 pm

Thanks! I started a new post.