posting videos

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
User avatar
lowangle al

Rank: XCD Guide
XCD Guide
Posts: 609
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:36 pm

posting videos

Postby lowangle al » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:34 pm

How do you post videos on here? It doesn't seem to work like posting a photo.

dorthman

Rank: XCD Enthusiast
XCD Enthusiast
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:14 pm

Re: posting videos

Postby dorthman » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:50 pm

If it's a you tube video you can just copy+paste the link straight into your post. this forum automatically embeds the links. No code required...

Im not sure about Vimeo or other video hosters tho

User avatar
lowangle al

Rank: XCD Guide
XCD Guide
Posts: 609
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:36 pm

Re: posting videos

Postby lowangle al » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:18 pm


User avatar
lowangle al

Rank: XCD Guide
XCD Guide
Posts: 609
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:36 pm

Re: posting videos

Postby lowangle al » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:26 pm


GLB

Rank: XCD Enthusiast
XCD Enthusiast
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:24 pm

Re: posting videos

Postby GLB » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:15 pm

Very nice. Touring to hit those short hills are what I like best.

User avatar
lowangle al

Rank: XCD Guide
XCD Guide
Posts: 609
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:36 pm

Re: posting videos

Postby lowangle al » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:17 pm

GLB wrote:Very nice. Touring to hit those short hills are what I like best.
It's fun, safe from avys and at the end of the day I get more vert and more turns than if I were using skins.

User avatar
Johnny

Rank: XCD KNIGHT
XCD KNIGHT
Posts: 1492
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:11 pm
Location: Quebec / Vermont

Re: posting videos

Postby Johnny » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:22 pm

lowangle al wrote:It's fun, safe from avys and at the end of the day I get more vert and more turns than if I were using skins.

Pretty much my definition of Cross-Country Downhill... 8-)
/...\ Peace, Love, Telemark and Tofu /...\
"And if you like to risk your neck, we'll boom down Sutton in old Quebec..."

Harris

Rank: XCD Pinhead
XCD Pinhead
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:08 pm

Re: posting videos

Postby Harris » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:09 pm

Nice!

Harris

Rank: XCD Pinhead
XCD Pinhead
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:08 pm

Re: posting videos

Postby Harris » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:16 pm

I was just going to reply on how I posted a vid, but you figured it out. I did mine by the copy and pasting of the youtube link.

User avatar
lowangle al

Rank: XCD Guide
XCD Guide
Posts: 609
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:36 pm

Re: posting videos

Postby lowangle al » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:31 pm

LoveJohnny wrote:
lowangle al wrote:It's fun, safe from avys and at the end of the day I get more vert and more turns than if I were using skins.

Pretty much my definition of Cross-Country Downhill... 8-)
That's my story and I'm sticken to it. :)

Harris wrote:I was just going to reply on how I posted a vid, but you figured it out. I did mine by the copy and pasting of the youtube link.
Thanks Harris, that was my first cut and paste and I had to get lined out by the old lady.


Return to “Telemark Talk Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests