TTS - tele tech - pin tele

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
bbergey

TTS - tele tech - pin tele

Postby bbergey » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:58 pm

So, have any of you experience with TTS? I am super interested and read that they ski powerfully (like HH and NTN)? I'm looking for a binding that tours well and has power and is reliable (like when at the resort, it doesn't do weird stuff). Currently on Freeride and got rid of all my 75mm gear so need a new binding to tour. Part of the interest is that I already have Kingpins and can use the toes with the TTS heal conversion. Thoughts?

devonpowell

Re: TTS - tele tech - pin tele

Postby devonpowell » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:00 am

I have a pair of the Meidjo 2.0s that I like. Added the stiffer springs. outlaws in the resort, meidjos when touring. They are really light, and tour really well. Haven't had any issues with them so far.

bbergey

Postby bbergey » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:33 am

Cool. Thanks for the reply.

devonpowell

Postby devonpowell » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:30 pm

I guess the one issue is the heel riser. Spring broke so it keeps falling down. Want to add the alpine heel, so will probably replace the spring when I mount those.

bbergey

Postby bbergey » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:33 pm

devonpowell wrote:I guess the one issue is the heel riser. Spring broke so it keeps falling down. Want to add the alpine heel, so will probably replace the spring when I mount those.

Stinky. Man, seems like such a sweet concept - light, tours well, releasable, allows alpine heel. You using Tx Pro?

Return to “Telemark Talk Forum”