What do you think? Who will be the first to buy pair?
Ski without freezing. These touring boots have an integrated heating system to provide about 6 hours of heat on a single charge. Turn them on when you're not moving and keep your toes warm throughout your lunch stop. Insulated leather uppers hold heat and a waterproof-breathable layer keeps your feet dry as well. Medium flex promotes a natural foot roll and has enough stiffness to edge in mixed terrain.
- - Made of leather with an Alpitex waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Integrated InTemp rechargeable heating system keeps feet warm and comfortable.
- Activate the heating easily with a push button in the upper cuff for 6 hours of warmth.
- Thinsulate insulation adds warmth without excess bulk.
- Simple lace-up closures with top lace hooks.
- Protective toebox with a rubber rand.
-Padded collar for comfort and warmth.
- Anatomic footbeds.
- Vibram rubber sole.
- Compatible with NNN BC bindings.
579$ CAD, available for pre-order at MEC