This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
- XCD Enthusiast
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:45 pm
Didn't see this discussed previously so what would the lightest stock spring tension of the Outlaw be equivalent to on the Rottefella NTN? I'm a lightweight green spring user.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1946
- Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:11 pm
- Location: Quebec / Vermont
- Ski style: Dancing with God
- Favorite Skis: Redsters, Radicals, Objectives and all Asnes skis.
- Favorite boots: ALFA Guard Advance, Scarpa TX Comp
- Occupation: Full-time ski bum
There is a lot of power in the Outlaws... I usually ski red tubes at 4 on the Freerides, and I found myself skiing the Outlaws around 2 on regular springs...
/...\ Peace, Love, Telemark and Tofu /...\
"And if you like to risk your neck, we'll boom down Sutton in old Quebec..."