Onion River Outdoors: the Phoenix Rises!!!

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
Dpell

Onion River Outdoors: the Phoenix Rises!!!

Post by Dpell » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:33 pm

Hello all -

I've only posted a few times over the years, but feel compelled to make everyone on TT aware of the fact that Onion River Outdoors is rising from the ashes of the recently closed Onion River Sports in Montpelier, Vermont. I saw posts of the death of ORS on this board at the close of 2017 so I thought there might be some readers interesting in knowing of this positive development. The basics are that ORO will be soft-launching by May 1, 2018 with their annual Muddy Onion Gravel ride on April 28th, and their annual bike swap on May 5th. They currently have an Indiegogo campaign underway to help with some of the start-expenses so if you are of the type that has a few bucks and cares about local shops and community, the link is:

If the link fails, just go do Indiegogo and search on Onion River Outdoors.

Peace.
dpell

phoenix
Ski style: My own
Favorite Skis: Varies,I've had many favorites
Favorite boots: Excursions, T1's

Re: Onion River Outdoors: the Phoenix Rises!!!

Post by phoenix » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:12 pm

Good news. Hopefully they'll bring back their xc/xcd heritage as well.

Askel

Re: Onion River Outdoors: the Phoenix Rises!!!

Post by Askel » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:04 pm

Well look at that. The phoenix did rise. :lol:

Good to hear you guys are coming back. Hope you continue the informative websites. I always direct newbies there as it's so helpful.