Hi again

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
AKjohn

Hi again

Post by AKjohn » Thu May 31, 2018 11:41 pm

So last winter I posted a couple times. I wound up picking up a pair of Madshus Epoch with voile 3 pin cable binding and then found a pair of rossi boots. I never did get a chance to get out on them. So what does a guy with two pairs of skis do when he hasn't had a chance to ski yet do? Buy more skis! I was at a outdoor gear consignment shop today and they were having a 40% off sale. Picked up a set of s-bound 98's with voile 3 pin cable bindings for $45. Now of winter would just come back.Image

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

lowangle al
Ski style: BC with focus on downhill perfection
Favorite Skis: powder skis
Favorite boots: Scarpa T4
Occupation: Retired cement mason. Current job is to take my recreation as serious as I did my past employment.

Re: Hi again

Post by lowangle al » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:55 am

Good deal John, we'll have to get out next year if you are in the Anchorage area.

AKjohn

Post by AKjohn » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:07 pm

Yeah we will have to do that. I am in Palmer.

lowangle al
Ski style: BC with focus on downhill perfection
Favorite Skis: powder skis
Favorite boots: Scarpa T4
Occupation: Retired cement mason. Current job is to take my recreation as serious as I did my past employment.

Post by lowangle al » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:50 pm

That sounds good John.

Young Satchel

Post by Young Satchel » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:02 pm

That’s a great deal! I love that you bought more skis without skiing [emoji23][emoji24]. This was my first year out doing the BC Nordic thing myself and I was only able to get 4 sessions in on my new Fischer 78s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKjohn

Post by AKjohn » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:22 am

Young Satchel wrote:That’s a great deal! I love that you bought more skis without skiing [emoji23][emoji24]. This was my first year out doing the BC Nordic thing myself and I was only able to get 4 sessions in on my new Fischer 78s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is a pair of .mil Asnes skis on craigslist up here with an Ahkio sled for $75. I am seriously considering as well.[emoji44] I am going to be skiing might as well find get several pairs to try and see what works best.