I *really* like those skis. Had a pair of sbound outtabounds before that weren't even close in how they turned.
Unfortunately, another pair of sbound 98s is like $350 right now.
Surely there's something lurking on some discount site for <$200 that might be worth trying (how I discovered the sbound 98s).
I primarily ski northern midwest powder and way undersize the boots for the amount of ski I have. I pushed the sbound 98s around with Rossignol bcx 6s in 75mm with no problem (except on icy groomers where it got kinda comical sometimes)
I have a bunch of options in NNN-BC and 75mm boot/binding combinations in my inventory right now.
What should I try this winter?
- XCD KNIGHT
- Posts: 1239
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:25 am
- Location: New Hampshire
- Ski style: Bumps, trees, and steeps and long woodsy XC tours
- Favorite Skis: DH: Voile Objective and V6, Altai KOMs, Atomic Vantage 85, XC: Gamme 54, Classy Woodies
- Favorite boots: T4, Alaska
- Occupation: Retro Rager-grouch