Sbounds...leathers

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
greatgt
XCD Pinhead
XCD Pinhead

Re: Sbounds...leathers

Post by greatgt » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:50 am

Got standing or leaning or on the ground dead wood and it's now IN under the tarp....Telecamp is ready....Had the stove and fireplace raging and after working did some dogs on the grill...Totally white out there....Rhyme ice with an inch of powder on top.....Ski in was funny with everybody skiing off the trail as it is so different with 3-4 inches of crushable snow....The chain saw was an anchor that tried to pull me down every time I stopped and lucky for me the snow wasn't deep!!!!!! All in all a very productive day....Tracks.....Moose...deer....Fischer....coyote....One human track...what a hunter he must be.....Going miles in a very hostile environment....All water was frozen and it was below zero at first then on the way out 25o.....Telekid...king....wood....snowshoe Donny...Telewheels is out in California drinking wine I guess...TM