I have 6 days of VT resort skiing on the Pariah at this point. Have encountered hard pack/ icy , wind blown , powder, manmade , natural snow in the trees. IMO , All I can say is WOW!!!!! Just an amazing ski. A great feeling rounded flex, Great edge hold on hard pack, takes variable , crud , groomers with ease and is outstanding in the natural /fresh snow. Really maneuverable and playful in the trees. A real joy! The geometry / sidecut/ rocker and camber is spot on. Really well thought out. Also, the ski is nicely weighted. Not too heavy or light. Feels really balanced . Coupled with the X2 , it is just so smooth. A perfect match IMO. I use Scarpa T1s also.
- XCD KNIGHT
- Posts: 2190
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:20 pm
- Location: Stanley, New Brunswick, Canada
- Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring
- Favorite Skis: Asnes Ingstad BC; Asnes Gamme 54 BC; Asnes Storetind Carbon
- Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska; Scarpa T4
- Occupation: Forestry Professional
Instructor at Maritime College of Forest Technology
Husband, father, farmer and logger
Please consider writing a full review in our review section.
Regardless, please keep us "posted" on your experience with this ski!
Unashamed to be a "cross-country type" and love skiing down-hill.