join the cartel :)

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
t-$

join the cartel :)

Post by t-$ » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:44 am

hey peeps,

so as many of you know i have always been trying to find others around me to join in some skiing/camping shenanigans. in that light i have created a reddit sub as a place for michigan adventurers (or midwest) to try and put group outings together.

if you are a michigan/midwest folk then please feel free to join! if you are not a redditor, then what's wrong with you?? :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/NutellaCartel/

Young Satchel

Re: join the cartel :)

Post by Young Satchel » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:23 am

Shoulda made it a full-on BC-Nordic sub!

The regular XC sub is straight skate-skiers etc and is boring af [emoji23][emoji24].

Oh well, I’ll likely subscribe just to see what you Nutters are up to anyways though I’m a northeasterner myself ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t-$

Post by t-$ » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:32 pm

hahah,

yo satch, yeah i tend to agree with you. the xcski sub is pretty lame. there is a backcountry skiing one, but doesn't get much traffic. our little corner has a meager 6 subs right now, but it's fine if it doesn't get any bigger. really it's just a place i can post consistently and hope to meet some adventuring buddies.

you should join, even if you can ever get out to ski/camp with us at least you can see what's happening in our neck of the woods! hope you are feeling well and excited about maybe getting out a bit soon...

Young Satchel

Post by Young Satchel » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:36 pm

Will do! And yeah, I’m hoping to get out there sooner rather than later...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk