Getting old does kinda suck but fighting it has benefits- I adopted a (mostly) barefoot lifestyle after a bad ankle twist last January. My feet are stronger, the arch is higher, and the twisted ankle is pain free & flexible again.double-0-newb wrote:
1 - Closer to 1.5 to 2 fingers really, but yes, I believe I was always on the verge of too small - then my foot flattened. Getting old sucks.
- XCD Enthusiast
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:36 am
- Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Ski style: Ski all the things
- Favorite Skis: Jak BC, Tacora
Might be just a bit stiffer than the T2s, or just different. Either way they fit, I am stoked, and the universe is once again in alignement.
- XCD Pinhead
- Posts: 459
- Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:53 am
- Ski style: Very stylish
- Favorite Skis: All of them; old, new...
- Favorite boots: T2X & T4 for off piste; BD Axis for groomers; Merrell for XCD
Fairly easy... Be careful with oven temperature; I usually start under 200˚ and I check after 2 minutes. The liner should be warm and relatively soft (not too soft though).
célèbre et ancien chant celtique