Scarpa T2 Ski Walk Issues

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
voilenerd

Scarpa T2 Ski Walk Issues

Post by voilenerd » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:15 pm

Hello everyone,

I got one season on my new Scarpa T2 Ecos and noticed that the Ski Walk bar goes past the stop on one boot when moving the cuff all the way forward. I contacted Scarpa Warranty and waiting to here back.

The Ski Walk mech inside the boot looks like it's held on by rivots and is not easy to replace. Anyone experience this issue and have any tips on replacing? A little worried about long term durability and parts availablity, as my old blue T2 lasted long time and still going strong. Wish the new T2s had a replaceable ski walk mech like the T1 series, which is held on by bolts.

voilenerd

Re: Scarpa T2 Ski Walk Issues

Post by voilenerd » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:47 pm

I was able to get issues worked out with Scarpa warranty. Sent boot to Boulder the other week. Patience is a virtue. Could be a few weeks before boot shows up in mail. No big deal, since all the snow is pretty much gone.