This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
- XCD KNIGHT
- Posts: 1274
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:25 am
- Location: New Hampshire
- Ski style: Bumps, trees, and steeps and long woodsy XC tours
- Favorite Skis: DH: Voile Objective and V6, Altai KOMs, Atomic Vantage 85, XC: Gamme 54, Classy Woodies
- Favorite boots: T4, Alaska
- Occupation: Retro Rager-grouch
What gives? Anyone know the story? Not enough traffic?
Where am I going to get my sweet fix of Cardigan Mtn. hero shots and other such VT/NH/ME epicness? Not to mention Slackfest and Telemark Day status...
If there are any T-East lurkers looking for a new harbor, welcome!
- XCD Pinhead
- Posts: 220
- Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:37 am
Biff kinda got tired of spending money and having so little support....Will miss him and the site....Good people were there and they did a great job of showing the East as most people distain the east....But if you know then you will learn....We have some of the best BC in the world....TM
- XCD Pinhead
- Posts: 232
- Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:44 pm
Kinda sorry it's gone, saw it coming though. Biff mentioned it was getting tough to rationalize keeping it;it had gotten pretty dormant. First forum I stumbled upon when the original teletips shut down, plus it felt pretty local for me.
- XCD Guide
- Posts: 782
- Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:07 pm