The Indy Ski Pass (and other fun multi-mtn passes)

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
Woodserson
XCD KNIGHT
XCD KNIGHT
Ski style: Bumps, trees, and steeps and long woodsy XC tours
Favorite Skis: DH: Voile Objective and V6, Altai KOMs, XC: Gamme 54, Classy Woodies
Favorite boots: T4, Alaska

The Indy Ski Pass (and other fun multi-mtn passes)

Post by Woodserson » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:09 pm

Lots of big many-mountain passes out there, you can almost choose your flavor now. I have a midweek pass at my local hill which gives me 1/2 off at some other close mountains. I'm going to supplement it this year with the Indy Pass, cheap and at least three mountains I'll use it at. I hope it takes off, I wouldn't mind some of the Maine mountains on it.

https://www.indyskipass.com/

This is another interesting one with smaller mountains, one season pass at any of these places gets your 3 days anywhere else: http://freedompass.ski/

What's anyone else getting?

teledance
XCD Pinhead
XCD Pinhead

Re: The Indy Ski Pass (and other fun multi-mtn passes)

Post by teledance » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:44 am

Highly tempted to get it just for a couple resorts, always wanted to ski Castle. Great opportunity for the KTB crew of they wanted to ski out in N. ID again.

oldschool47
XCD Enthusiast
XCD Enthusiast

Re: The Indy Ski Pass (and other fun multi-mtn passes)

Post by oldschool47 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:22 pm

The Indy Pass looks interesting.

Bigger isn't better, ya know. Trollhaugen, Big Powderhorn, Giants Ridge, Spirit Mountain ... bring back the days of my youth. 

Get yerself a good used pair of skinny XC skis from the 1970s and pop some turns, telemark or parallel, at Catamount on weekdays. You'll be happy.  

"Listen, Oh don't it get you
Get you in your throat
Feel the breezes blowing
All around your coat
Lord don't it get you"