This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
- XCD Enthusiast
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:59 pm
- Occupation: Retired
"Super Couloir is the best under-700-expert-feet [lift-assisted] telemark skiing in America after a 2-foot dump. Take that Shot 8."
: Telemark (3-pin) Ridge Hippies.
- XCD KNIGHT
- Posts: 1295
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:25 am
- Location: New Hampshire
- Ski style: Bumps, trees, and steeps and long woodsy XC tours
- Favorite Skis: DH: Voile Objective and V6, Altai KOMs, XC: Gamme 54, Classy Woodies
- Favorite boots: T4, Alaska
- Occupation: Retro Rager-grouch
Hmmm, how'bout some Hidden Gully? Do you have the proper amount of tail rocker?