This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
- XCD Pinhead
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:37 am
- Location: Colorado
Looks like a great set-up, Robert. Good luck with it, and let us know how it goes!
- XCD Guide
- Posts: 1618
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:25 am
- Location: New Hampshire
- Ski style: Bumps, trees, and steeps and long woodsy XC tours
- Favorite Skis: DH: Voile V6, Altai KOMs, XC: Asnes Gamme 54, Classy Woodies
- Favorite boots: T2Eco, T4, Alaska
- Occupation: Retro Rager-grouch. Flailmeister. E99 Nerd
Short and fat skis, that could definitely work for you. Way better than skinny and short. Good luck and let us know!
- XCD Enthusiast
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:28 pm
- Location: Southern Sweden
- Ski style: Touring with turns
- Favorite Skis: Åsnes Gamme, Ingstad
- Favorite boots: Lundhags Guide BC
- Occupation: Healer
Wonderful story! I wish you all the best!
- XCD Guide
- Posts: 1353
- Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:36 pm
Good luck with the gear and the foot Robert. Take it easy and don't push it, it's all about being out there.