- XCD Enthusiast
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:49 am
- Location: Park City, UT
- Ski style: All around
- Occupation: Propagator of Stoke for Ski/SB program facilitating the mountain love for folks of all abilities
I am amidst a first-world dilemma: Do I upgrade or ride out another season in the Yellow/Black TX Comps?
Curious to know if anyone here has experience with both and bumped up to the current generation? Lighter, stiffer? Inquiring mind would like to know.
Have an opportunity to clear some New Old Stock, and curious to know if it's #worthit.
All the thanks
- XCD KNIGHT
- Posts: 1839
- Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:11 pm
- Location: Quebec / Vermont
- Ski style: Dancing with God
- Favorite Skis: Redsters, Radicals, Objectives and all Asnes skis.
- Favorite boots: ALFA Guard Advance, Scarpa TX Comp
- Occupation: Full-time ski bum
(If you have the yellow Comps with old plastic instep buckles (clic-clic-clic-clic-clic), those are worth upgrading to the metal insteps even if they are NOS...)
"And if you like to risk your neck, we'll boom down Sutton in old Quebec..."