XCD - the past and future of skiing?

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
jyw5

Re: XCD - the past and future of skiing?

Post by jyw5 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:26 am

connyro wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:29 pm
Tele kid wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:23 am
More and more pricks in the BC. Probably for a variety of reasons like big fat easy gear, the cost of lift serve, and the mind cleanse of being in nature. Used to have the BC all to ourselves. Now people following our beatifically broken trail poaching our goods, post holing our trail and such. Kingdom Tele Boys aren't the greatest at sharing if you catch my drift. Poaching pricks beware. They better bring offerings like Beer and lots of it!
LOL. Sure, Internet tough guy.
LOL. too funny. You forgot pissing on my skintrack, the 3 dogs leaving crap everywhere. I'm afraid to ski and afraid to fall. Is it going to smear up and ruin my Xskins?? Am I going to fall into dogshit alley and get it all over my new Norrona pants??

Yeah, I hear ya. It has gotten worse in just a few years.

greatgt

Post by greatgt » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:37 am

Several "Hills" need to be explored around here....One is up in North Albany....Just a knob with @ 1ooo verts....looks like it might harbor some decent Hardwoods....No name....can't find it on the maps....just see it when cruising the back roads...And up and over there....a million dirt roads to somewhere but where?...TM

Cannatonic

Post by Cannatonic » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:44 pm

couple of deadfall bear traps on the skintrack would take care of the tourists :lol:
"All wisdom is to be gained through suffering"
-Will Lange (quoting Inuit chieftan)