Saint-Ignace-of-The-Jesuits

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
Rodbelan
XCD Pinhead
XCD Pinhead
Ski style: Very stylish
Favorite Skis: All of them; old, new...
Favorite boots: T2X & T4 for off piste; BD Axis for groomers; Merrell for XCD

Saint-Ignace-of-The-Jesuits

Post by Rodbelan » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:15 pm

North of Québec, again, but just a little east...
We went backcountry cross country skiing (with my GF). Still lots of snow, starting to collapse though... Too warm!
We had a nice ballade. I was trying some NOS from Karhu: an edgeless black prototype ski. No graphics on the top sheet. Very smooth round flex. Very nice in corn snow. I was wearing Alpina 2175 flimsy boots (gee, that sounds like hooker phone sex; sorry about that). Wonderful time, but at our arrival, the owner of the land — which we knew, which gave us the autorisation — was mad... We drove the car on his sorta wet road... Well noting happened but he feard that we were going to plow it (before the heavy rain that is in the forecast for today & tomorrow). We tried to apologize and offered him to to scrape the dirt if noting happens. And noting happened. And we lost our parking. But we will find elsewhere! Gee, all this bad vibe for noting really.
St-Ignace1.jpg
Nice Glosettes
St-Ignace2.jpg
St-Ignace3.jpg
A good coverage
St-Ignace4.jpg
The famous NO NAME Karhu
É y fa ty fret? On é ty ben dun ti cotton waté?
célèbre et ancien chant celtique