- XCD Guide
- Posts: 1238
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:31 am
- Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring with lots of turns
- Favorite Skis: Fisher E99, Åsnes Ingstad & Cecilie, K2 Wayback 88
- Favorite boots: Crispi Sydpolen, Alico Teletour & Alfa Polar
- Nitram Tocrut
- XCD Pinhead
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:50 pm
- Location: Quebec, Canada
- Ski style: "Doorstep" backcountry skiing and groomed trails
- Favorite Skis: Asnes Ingstad, Europa 99 and Salomon Equipe 8
- Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska 75 mm
- Occupation: Organic vegetable grower and many other things!
Consider yourself lucky. Those were two odd skins of different sizes and it’s Rodbelsn who ordered them to fit with his Alpina boots
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1971
- Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:11 pm
- Location: Quebec / Vermont
- Ski style: Dancing with God
- Favorite Skis: Redsters, Radicals, Objectives and all Asnes skis.
- Favorite boots: ALFA Guard Advance, Scarpa TX Comp
- Occupation: Full-time ski bum
LaCordee owes 22 million dollars to honest people. Honest people and families everywhere around the world are losing money because of them. Including more than 50 local family-owned businesses from Quebec. Some of them already went bankrupt. Not to mention our friends from Norway who probably lost six-figure sales too. Your stupid laws protect them so they can legally get away with it as if nothing happened.
But pheeeew! YOU got your little order! Other people in other countries can go to hell, people can lose their jobs, whole families can starve, who gives a fuck? (as long as it's not our families of course...)
You can play with words if it amuses you, call it legitimate business according to your chapter 11 and your other legal corporate bullshit, be happy in your living room playing with the nice toys you got for a steal (which is exactly what it is) and enjoy your shopping victory, but no matter how good you defend your view and actions, selling goods you did NOT pay for in the first place is pure thievery. A hoax, a trickery... Stealing money in such a brilliant disguise that even telemarkers can't see... Blinded by the 70% discount...
And you know what? Man, it works!!! (As it seems that everyone here sadly fell into the trap...)
EDIT: This is all very sad... I liked it better when it was Le Yeti... I hope the nice guys on St-Laurent can find a way out of this when it will crash and perhaps go back to a "boutique" store again... I wish them good luck...
- Never trust a guy who recommends T4s and pins
"And if you like to risk your neck, we'll boom down Sutton in old Quebec..."