D day!

This is the place to debate politics, global warming, and yes, even the origin of man, whatever. Simply put, if you want to argue about off topic stuff, you've found the right board. Have fun!
greatgt

D day!

Post by greatgt » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:25 am

June 6th....Rem3ember my dad...All my uncles and think good thoughts about them....they saved this country and the World from the horrors of tyranny....Did it again against Stalin and his ilk....Thanks to all the Vets that shows that all Men are Created Equal and have the Right to Life Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.....Thanks all and will have a cold one for....Walter....Hans.....Eddie......John.....and the women who kept the Virgil while all were deployed for the duration....Special thanks to Colonel Bill Galvin my mentor......All of you were an inspiration....Teleman

Nick BC
Ski style: Free heel Resort/Backcountry
Favorite Skis: Voile Vector BC,Trab Altavia and Hagan Ride 75
Favorite boots: Scarpa TX and T3

Re: D day!

Post by Nick BC » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:25 pm

Well said ggt.

fisheater
Ski style: All my own, and age doesn't help
Favorite Skis: Gamme 54, Falketind 62, I hope to add a third soon
Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska, Alico Ski March

Post by fisheater » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:46 pm

X2

Rock_Doc

Post by Rock_Doc » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:38 am

I agree with this sentiment, Teleman.

right on brother

connyro
needs to take stock of his life

Post by connyro » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:26 pm

Your orange fascist hero is using Nazi symbols in his ads now. Your ww2 vet relatives must be turning in their graves. I'm sure my hero grandfather who served as a navigator in ww2 bombers is.

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/5 ... is-to-mark

greatgt

Post by greatgt » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:29 am

Connie......they all fought for Family Country and their fellow military mates.....4th coming up....Enjoy!.....Politics has No place on this thread....They were all in it together....And we can salute all of the people who served and kept this country and world free....If your Grandfather was on missions over Europe he was lucky to have survived...Somewhere around 25,000+ were killed in service to our country over Europe......Teleman

connyro

Post by connyro » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:05 am

Not entirely sure what that word salad has to do with the fact that your orange boy is openly using Nazi symbols and racist phrases. No American should have any tolerance for Nazis and Nazi symbols. It's an insult to those who fought in and over Europe during ww2. Try again Teleracistman.

greatgt

Post by greatgt » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:59 am

Thanks to your grandfather and all my relatives.....we are free to talk about skiing....When in Austria as a kid we visited our German relatives...most were decent people especially my grandfathers twin...Same garden....same walk....Cool for a kid to see that....Their upper floor covered....was still demolished....Our bombs....visited another relative and had a feeling of disgust....beautiful daughter.....blond blue eyes....Ever hear of the SS hotels connie....Young blond and blue eyed women girls really mated with blond blue eyed ss....So they could prove how elite they were.....The SS pig a relative of mine.....talked about how they had smashed the Americans near Hamlin as we Americans came by....He was the first person I hated on sight....He was evil.....Read later how we dealt with pigs like him....Offered them the easy way out or do it the hard way.....Long story short we demolished his world and lots of ss pigs died....To bad he didn't.....For you Canadians on this site...Read about some of your deeds in battle and you were pretty damn tough.....Eisenhower sent you on a raid along the coast of France to see how the Germans would react....You took your objectives and bled.....the only good thing out of that was we learned how the Germans would react....It helped on D day.....Also the (Sheldt Estuary)....Have to look up the spelling....bad place but the victory opened up Antwerp for shipping....that was the goal of the German push in the battle of the Bulge....Totally helped in the final push across the Rhine.....A salute to all of your Grandfathers who along with the Brits dealt with one of the most evil times in Human history....Teleman

connyro

Post by connyro » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:22 am

Yet you still support a Nazi for president of the US. That's absurd Teleracist.

greatgt

Post by greatgt » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:26 am

Good luck in your life connie....You seem very angry and seriously jealousy....Don't know why but that is your problem...TM