Ski Movies

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
User avatar
Dongshow
XCD Pinhead
XCD Pinhead
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:29 pm

Re: Ski Movies

Post by Dongshow » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:02 pm

[video][/video]

User avatar
Johnny
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1946
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:11 pm
Location: Quebec / Vermont
Ski style: Dancing with God
Favorite Skis: Redsters, Radicals, Objectives and all Asnes skis.
Favorite boots: ALFA Guard Advance, Scarpa TX Comp
Occupation: Full-time ski bum

Re: Ski Movies

Post by Johnny » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:03 pm

Oh! I remember when that one was originally posted... Thanks for reminding us Dongshow...!

Leathers and 200cm+ skis...
Look Ron, no stems!
/...\ Peace, Love, Telemark and Tofu /...\
"And if you like to risk your neck, we'll boom down Sutton in old Quebec..."

User avatar
Dongshow
XCD Pinhead
XCD Pinhead
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:29 pm

Re: Ski Movies

Post by Dongshow » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:05 pm

LoveJohnny wrote:Oh! I remember when that one was originally posted... Thanks for reminding us Dongshow...!

Leathers and 200cm+ skis...
Look Ron, no stems!
All skiers stem at times Johnny.

User avatar
CIMA
XCD Pinhead
XCD Pinhead
Posts: 423
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:01 pm
Location: Japan

Re: Ski Movies

Post by CIMA » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:51 pm

Nice movie!
Some of the ways to plant poles look very instructive for me. :-)
The flowing river never stops and yet the water never stays the same.

User avatar
Telemo
XCD Enthusiast
XCD Enthusiast
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:59 pm

Re: Ski Movies

Post by Telemo » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:13 am

Awesome stuff! I have to say that my favorite is "TeleVision" great humor and skiing. Here is a short video from last spring here in the rockies. Hope that you enjoy! [video][/video]
Keep skiing Weird! And Fun!

MikeK

Re: Ski Movies

Post by MikeK » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:07 am

Dongshow wrote:
LoveJohnny wrote:Oh! I remember when that one was originally posted... Thanks for reminding us Dongshow...!

Leathers and 200cm+ skis...
Look Ron, no stems!
All skiers stem at times Johnny.
I think the forum should change names to Stem Talk seen as how a telemark turn is really just a stem turn. We wouldn't want people to get confused.

User avatar
Dongshow
XCD Pinhead
XCD Pinhead
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:29 pm

Re: Ski Movies

Post by Dongshow » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:18 am

MikeK wrote:
Dongshow wrote:
LoveJohnny wrote:Oh! I remember when that one was originally posted... Thanks for reminding us Dongshow...!

Leathers and 200cm+ skis...
Look Ron, no stems!
All skiers stem at times Johnny.
I think the forum should change names to Stem Talk seen as how a telemark turn is really just a stem turn. We wouldn't want people to get confused.
Don't be bitter Mike, it's unbecoming a man of your intellect.

MikeK

Re: Ski Movies

Post by MikeK » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:30 am

I'm less bitter than I was... so let's keep it as an inside joke.

MikeK

Re: Ski Movies

Post by MikeK » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:27 pm

[video][/video]

Skiing and motorsports, two of my favorite things!

User avatar
Johnny
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1946
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:11 pm
Location: Quebec / Vermont
Ski style: Dancing with God
Favorite Skis: Redsters, Radicals, Objectives and all Asnes skis.
Favorite boots: ALFA Guard Advance, Scarpa TX Comp
Occupation: Full-time ski bum

Re: Ski Movies

Post by Johnny » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:36 pm

Did I mention that XC was the new cool? Here's another proof from our friends at FFTV...

/...\ Peace, Love, Telemark and Tofu /...\
"And if you like to risk your neck, we'll boom down Sutton in old Quebec..."

Post Reply