- Site Admin
- Posts: 2040
- Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:11 pm
- Location: Quebec / Vermont
- Ski style: Dancing with God
- Favorite Skis: Redsters, Radicals, Objectives and all Asnes skis.
- Favorite boots: ALFA Guard Advance, Scarpa TX Comp
- Occupation: Full-time ski bum
- Been liked: 1 time
That looks cool... I don't mind paying for cool stuff...!
- Never trust a guy who recommends T4s and pins
"And if you like to risk your neck, we'll boom down Sutton in old Quebec..."
No sense in paying for much in the Adirondacks. I can give you a laundry list of free stuff that is cool. There are plenty of wife friendly trails.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Asolo-sport-cro ... 4d298e6ce6
Asolo branded STs.
180cm Atomic T22 $73
Brand New Super Skinny 205cm Atomic Tele Racers $80 shipped!
Nice set of Asolo Extremes for $50. 11.5 US.
Fischer Outabounds Wax Backcountry Skis 189 NWOT
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fischer-Outabou ... Sw--1Wr-E1
Madshus Eon Waxable Backcountry Touring Skis 195cm
http://www.ebay.com/itm/231834677495?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT