Scarpa vs Crispi

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
mountainmaxy

Scarpa vs Crispi

Post by mountainmaxy » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:07 pm

I’m sure this has been beaten to death but please bear with me. Now that Scarpa is officially done with the T1, I’m scrambling to find a replacement for my Scott Voodoos 75mm. I was leaning towards the T1 but is now hard to get. Should I be looking at the Crispi XR? And what fit considerations should i be thinking about. My voodoos and energys are 27.5, 11 street shoe. Thanks in advance! Max

Antonio

Re: Scarpa vs Crispi

Post by Antonio » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:42 pm

From my experience, Crispi's fit me the same as Scarpa's in the toe area, but are wider in the heel and cuff area. Since I have a wider heel and larger calf, Crispi's work way better for me. Scarpa's just crush me in the calf area and are tight in the sides of the heel no matter how the boots are modified. I had a pair of Comp TXs that I had to sell because nothing worked to get more volume in those areas. I am now in a pair of Crispi EVO boots that work well.