This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
- XCD Pinhead
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:52 am
those are great photos. I need to visit crater lake. been to Oregon many times, never had enough time.
- XCD Guide
- Posts: 811
- Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:06 pm
- Location: Oakland County, MI
- Occupation: Construction Manager
What absolutely stunning and unique terrain. Thank you again for sharing Jack!
The composition is mighty fine as well!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1971
- Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:11 pm
- Location: Quebec / Vermont
- Ski style: Dancing with God
- Favorite Skis: Redsters, Radicals, Objectives and all Asnes skis.
- Favorite boots: ALFA Guard Advance, Scarpa TX Comp
- Occupation: Full-time ski bum
I just found tons of pictures that I never posted in my old "TO POST" folder from a few years ago... Like this one of my autographed NTN jig...
/...\ Peace, Love, Telemark and Tofu /...\
- Never trust a guy who recommends T4s and pins
"And if you like to risk your neck, we'll boom down Sutton in old Quebec..."