Frequently Asked Questions

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
Teleia Organa
Forum Moderator
Occupation: Moderating this place. Please use the [!] button to report offensive content or unwanted private messages.

Post by Teleia Organa » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:54 pm

https://www.telemarktalk.com/app.php/help/faq

What are Moderators?
Moderators are individuals (or groups of individuals) who look after the forums from day to day. They have the authority to edit or delete posts and lock, unlock, move, delete and split topics in the forum they moderate. Generally, moderators are present to prevent users from going off-topic or posting abusive or offensive material.

How can I report posts to a moderator?
If the board administrator has allowed it, you should see a button for reporting posts next to the post you wish to report. Clicking this will walk you through the steps necessary to report the post.

I keep getting unwanted private messages!
If you are receiving abusive private messages from a particular user, report the messages to the moderators using the [!] button; they have the power to prevent a user from sending private messages.

What are my Friends and Foes lists?
You can use these lists to organise other members of the board. Members added to your friends list will be listed within your User Control Panel for quick access to see their online status and to send them private messages. Subject to template support, posts from these users may also be highlighted. If you add a user to your foes list, any posts they make will be hidden by default.