The Daily Trail Report

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
MikeK

The Daily Trail Report

Post by MikeK » Fri May 29, 2015 10:36 am

Hiking, Biking, Backpacking! Post your experiences or chat about them in this thread!

Johnny
Site Admin
Ski style: Dancing with God with leathers / Racing against the machine with plastics
Favorite Skis: Redsters, Radicals, XCD Comps, Objectives and S98s
Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska XP, Alfa Guards, Scarpa TX Comp

Re: The Daily Trail Report

Post by Johnny » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:30 am

Good idea...!
It's just too hot to do anything right now here... I don't like hiking when it's 90F outside...

And I have so much house work to do... I might just daydream of hiking this summer... Or just look at the pictures in this thread... ; )
/...\ Peace, Love, Telemark and Tofu /...\
"And if you like to risk your neck, we'll boom down Sutton in old Quebec..."

MikeK

Post by MikeK » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:04 am

I was a slug this weekend. It was hot and rainy on Saturday, and cold and rainy yesterday. Was itching to ride or get out on the water, but drinking beer on the porch was easier.

MikeK

Post by MikeK » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:05 pm

Heading for a ride with the wife of maybe 20 miles or so of gravel path. Nothing technical, pretty flat but the weather is perfect and I don't feel like driving to the mountains and being eaten by black flies.

MikeK

Post by MikeK » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:56 pm

MikeK

Post by MikeK » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:53 pm

Castle Rock Caves:

MikeK

Post by MikeK » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:20 pm

Northern Adirondacks were amazing despite all the rain. Water is high, high, high on most of the ponds and rivers but most of the trails were fairly dry.

I wish I would have had a camera with me. Might try the Go Pro next time to take static shots even though I feel like a team Red Bull wannabe with that thing on my head :oops: