The Ski Lite / XCD thread

This is the World Famous TelemarkTalk / TelemarkTips Forum, by far the most dynamic telemark and backcountry skiing discussion board on the world wide web. We have fun here, come on in and be a part of it.
Teleman

Re: The Ski Lite / XCD thread

Post by Teleman » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:05 am

I send Ron the pictures in as low Res as I can....Reduced....the lowest....Beyond that don't know nuthin....Biggest problem is my dial up.....Could send them and they would look better but the computer will shut down before the picture goes....TM

MikeK

Post by MikeK » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:09 am

Teleman wrote:I send Ron the pictures in as low Res as I can....Reduced....the lowest....Beyond that don't know nuthin....Biggest problem is my dial up.....Could send them and they would look better but the computer will shut down before the picture goes....TM
Suggestion: Buy a couple memory sticks and mail those back and forth. Storage is cheap these days, as is postage.

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:18 am

Seriously Mike?
Tman and the KTB do more for ski forums than 99.9% of the membership as a whole already.I donate my time to some editing and posting with occasional commentary/remark..They do enough and I do enough already. No one has more time to invest in the project, nor should they find it considering the level of respect being shown here recently. They are mainly Bruce's pix, so he's always free to do what he wants with them, but over the years we have developed a certain amount of trust that's hard to come by in these cyber regions. :lol:
"Everyone is helpful, everyone is kind, on the road to Shambala"

MikeK

Post by MikeK » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:28 am

Doesn't really matter anymore Ron. You're going to be down to Tele East pretty soon here, so you can take their suggestions.

I'd give you a couple sticks if it was of any consequence... not anymore I guess...

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:52 am

It's ok mike..I would prolly just put a bootable Linux rescue system on them..or maybe a slackware install..hey, send them!
Dong, please pm me with your email addy before someone pulls my lifeline! I WILL come down to ski your little hill..As soon as it snows again.. :D
SD, I pm'ed you an addy so we can ski ..hopefully soon!
BTW, Sportsdriven, Flyoverlandescape skis 49 and mt spokane both..never see him around much now though..Also I skied with a 49 instructor up there last spring..nice guy..think his name is "don" ..i called him DPP Don cuz he reverted to some DPP in bumps and torn-up snow..nice guy..just got his first NTN setup ..was the first tele instructor on Mt spokane..retired guy..
Hey Td , we looked for you yesterday..skiing Silver? Was some good sugar after 10 or so..Jesus, that Montana side has gone to hell at the bottom!

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:59 pm

Rebound, 109, 99 ..109 looks like camber + ..good soft snow ski..99 looks like a wild ride on the ice! or ass.. :lol:

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:27 pm

:D

Raventele
BANNED!
BANNED!

Post by Raventele » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:22 am

If certain posts disappear in this thread, it's probably because I have asked Johnny to remove the garbage so, once again, people can enjoy viewing the pics which, according to hit count, obviously a lot of folks across the globe do. The recent snarkfest that took place in this thread has made it rather difficult to find the gems in the garbage, so I hope Johnny finds time to clean the mess up. Though I never took any of the repartee seriously ( the few that really did WERE trolled) being that I was and am certain it was just an old forum friend or 2 doodling around with puppets..But still, it all got out of control -- just too much front page noise. Now, should I be banned , I have also asked requested that this whole thread be removed from the forum ; it's only fair as I put a hell of a lot of time into creating and keeping this thing going. If I continue to post pix here, they will be according to my own taste-- effects, borders etc or not..I don't have time to take orders; this ain't fuckin Wendy's..
Oh, and BTW, nice work Climbhoser.
Adios!

Bri7

Post by Bri7 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:32 pm

45.47, -73.07
DSC05098 (1024x768).jpg
DSC05096 (1024x768).jpg
The reward:
DSC05100 (1024x768).jpg

Johnny
Site Admin
Ski style: Dancing with God with leathers / Racing against the machine with plastics
Favorite Skis: Redsters, Radicals, XCD Comps, Objectives and S98s
Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska XP, Alfa Guards, Scarpa TX Comp

Post by Johnny » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:25 am

Oh Bro... I feel so sorry for your loss... Let me know, I can lend you a pair of cables for the rest of the season if you want... What happened?

(Hey! Je connais ca ce paysage la!! : )
/...\ Peace, Love, Telemark and Tofu /...\
"And if you like to risk your neck, we'll boom down Sutton in old Quebec..."