http://www.ebay.com/itm/KAHRU-XCD-supre ... SwEK9T3-8c
Not sure what the actual profile is, but the 203 might work for you... just a tad short, but probably not enough to really notice over a 205.
oops, no metal edges me thinks.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/KAZAMA-HIGH-COU ... SwQItT47bI
http://www.ebay.com/itm/KAZAMA-KONGSBER ... Swq7JT4589
- XCD Guide
- Posts: 1617
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:25 am
- Location: New Hampshire
- Ski style: Bumps, trees, and steeps and long woodsy XC tours
- Favorite Skis: DH: Voile V6, Altai KOMs, XC: Asnes Gamme 54, Classy Woodies
- Favorite boots: T2Eco, T4, Alaska
- Occupation: Retro Rager-grouch. Flailmeister. E99 Nerd
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MADSHUS-ODIN-te ... 1118510235
I know, not narrow... who is this guy?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1946
- Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:11 pm
- Location: Quebec / Vermont
- Ski style: Dancing with God
- Favorite Skis: Redsters, Radicals, Objectives and all Asnes skis.
- Favorite boots: ALFA Guard Advance, Scarpa TX Comp
- Occupation: Full-time ski bum
Tom, why don't you buy my Karhu XCD GT, my Glittertinds or my Merrell SuperComps?
"And if you like to risk your neck, we'll boom down Sutton in old Quebec..."