Polls?

This is the place to debate politics, global warming, and yes, even the origin of man, whatever. Simply put, if you want to argue about off topic stuff, you've found the right board. Have fun!
oldschool47

Polls?

Post by oldschool47 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:15 pm

Does the TT site support polls? I want to know which Golden Rule definition TT members think is the best. Which one resonates with you the most? Which one brings the most feel-good energy to you?

A. Do unto others ...

B. He who has ...

Please note that putting "Do unto others" 1st is not a rhetorical device designed to prejudice you for that definition.

I vote for A.

vt_trees

Re: Polls?

Post by vt_trees » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:21 pm

How do I create a poll?
When posting a new topic or editing the first post of a topic, click the “Poll creation” tab below the main posting form; if you cannot see this, you do not have appropriate permissions to create polls. Enter a title and at least two options in the appropriate fields, making sure each option is on a separate line in the textarea. You can also set the number of options users may select during voting under “Options per user”, a time limit in days for the poll (0 for infinite duration) and lastly the option to allow users to amend their votes.

FYI. I've found that I can create polls in some forums but not others. For example I can create a new message with a poll in the Telemark Talk Forum but not the Off Topic Forum.