"The Donald"

This is the place to debate politics, global warming, and yes, even the origin of man, whatever. Simply put, if you want to argue about off topic stuff, you've found the right board. Have fun!
twopass
Favorite Skis: Tatra Gopher High 12's
Favorite boots: Red Wing

Re: "The Donald"

Post by twopass » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:58 pm

"I really have had enough of illogical detraction by association as a way of avoiding logical argument by an absurd extension of ad hominem argument to third parties."

twopass

Post by twopass » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:03 pm

Last edited by twopass on Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I really have had enough of illogical detraction by association as a way of avoiding logical argument by an absurd extension of ad hominem argument to third parties."

twopass

Post by twopass » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:26 am

twopass

Post by twopass » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:07 pm

..Image

twopass

Post by twopass » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:57 pm

ON MONDAY AFTERNOON, the Food and Drug Administration granted Gilead Sciences “orphan” drug status for its antiviral drug, remdesivir. The designation allows the pharmaceutical company to profit exclusively for seven years from the product, which is one of dozens being tested as a possible treatment for Covid-19, the disease caused by the new coronavirus.
Experts warn that the designation, reserved for treating “rare diseases,” could block supplies of the antiviral medication from generic drug manufacturers and provide a lucrative windfall for Gilead Sciences, which maintains close ties with President Donald Trump’s task force for controlling the coronavirus crisis. Joe Grogan, who serves on the White House coronavirus task force, lobbied for Gilead from 2011 to 2017 on issues including the pricing of pharmaceuticals.
https://t.co/mFaXfMWzCx

twopass

Post by twopass » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:36 pm

twopass

Post by twopass » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:32 am

Fauci unveils new mask that could save millions of lives.

twopass

Post by twopass » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:55 pm

twopass

Post by twopass » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:25 am

+ Public Citizen: “One section of the Senate’s stimulus plan contains language preventing companies from using bailout money to buy back their own stock or raise CEO pay. The very next section gives Steve Mnuchin the power to COMPLETELY IGNORE THE PREVIOUS SECTION. Jaw-dropping corruption.”

twopass

Post by twopass » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:14 pm

I had it tough in the beginning and easy in the end. You, Willy, have had it easy in the beginning, but will likely have it tough in the end.
https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/03/30 ... f-america/