"The Donald"

This is the place to debate politics, global warming, and yes, even the origin of man, whatever. Simply put, if you want to argue about off topic stuff, you've found the right board. Have fun!
twopass
Favorite Skis: Tatra Gopher High 12's
Favorite boots: Red Wing

Re: "The Donald"

Post by twopass » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:56 pm

"I really have had enough of illogical detraction by association as a way of avoiding logical argument by an absurd extension of ad hominem argument to third parties."

twopass

Post by twopass » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:36 pm

Trump team’s use of big insurer to dispense recovery funds comes under scrutiny

A White House economist with close ties to UnitedHealth is helping oversee a program administered by the firm.

“I’ve never heard of anything like this. The U.S. government pays hospitals all the time. Why would they need to pay a third party -- a for-profit insurer?” said Wendell Potter, a former insurance company employee turned industry critic.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/1 ... nds-193716
"I really have had enough of illogical detraction by association as a way of avoiding logical argument by an absurd extension of ad hominem argument to third parties."

twopass

Post by twopass » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:50 pm

twopass

Post by twopass » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:27 pm

twopass

Post by twopass » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:48 pm

twopass

Post by twopass » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:47 pm

The maker of disinfectants Lysol & Dettol has issued a press release telling people not to inject themselves with disinfectant after President Donald Trump suggested disinfectants and light could be injected into the human body to kill the coronavirus.https://www.buzzfeed.com/emilyashton/co ... zzfeednews

The Makers Of Dettol And Lysol Have Warned People Not To Inject Themselves With Disinfectant As...
"We must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body."

buzzfeed.com

twopass

Post by twopass » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:21 am

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel recently reprised his advice from the 2008 financial crisis, when he said “never let a good crisis go to waste.” Sadly, Donald Trump is the cynical embodiment of that code. Behind the national preoccupation with the pandemic, Trump has escalated his war on U.S. governance and our democracy with his politicization of the intelligence community; his campaign against the federal government’s Inspector Generals; and the reversal of President Barack Obama’s legacy in the field of environmental sanity. The Congress has been virtually and pathetically silent about these actions.....
https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/04/29 ... vel/print/

twopass

Post by twopass » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:47 am

twopass

Post by twopass » Sat May 02, 2020 5:36 pm

twopass

Post by twopass » Sun May 03, 2020 5:18 pm