Eat the rich!

This is the place to debate politics, global warming, and yes, even the origin of man, whatever. Simply put, if you want to argue about off topic stuff, you've found the right board. Have fun!
twopass

Eat the rich!

Post by twopass » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:38 pm

There are few stories more sordid than the surging wealth gains of the world’s billionaire class during a pandemic when so many have lost their lives, health, and livelihoods.

A handful of billionaires and corporations have seen their wealth surge to record levels, in part as a result of their monopoly status and opportunism during the pandemic.
https://inequality.org/great-divide/bil ... ty-health/
Last edited by twopass on Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I really have had enough of illogical detraction by association as a way of avoiding logical argument by an absurd extension of ad hominem argument to third parties."

twopass

Re: Hang the rich!

Post by twopass » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:37 am

"I really have had enough of illogical detraction by association as a way of avoiding logical argument by an absurd extension of ad hominem argument to third parties."

twopass

Post by twopass » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:52 pm

twopass

Post by twopass » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:52 pm

twopass

Re: Eat the rich!

Post by twopass » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:41 pm

In addition to various Western governments, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Trust, which manages the foundation’s endowment, is also investing in private equity, taking positions in farm and food businesses around the world.
https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/12/01 ... the-world/