Madshus Glittertind BOOTS! Initial review - NNN-BC

Real reviews by real skiers. What a concept! Add your own today. Reviews only please, questions can be posted as replies but new threads looking for opinions should be posted to the main Telemark Talk Forum.
lilcliffy

Re: Madshus Glittertind BOOTS! Initial review - NNN-BC

Postby lilcliffy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:50 am

Thanks for the update man- and excellent quality photo and graphic.

Forgive me- I had forgotten your call sign- I didn't relaize that I was communicating with the same Nansener in the "Midwidth thread". I thought that perhaps we had two active Nanseners on the forum!

Are you using the Glitt boot on the Nansen? If so- just the Nansen, or other skis as well?
The pursuit of XCD balance: cross-country AND down-hill skiing in the backcountry

HBS

Re: Madshus Glittertind BOOTS! Initial review - NNN-BC

Postby HBS » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:12 pm

lilcliffy wrote:Thanks for the update man- and excellent quality photo and graphic.

Forgive me- I had forgotten your call sign- I didn't relaize that I was communicating with the same Nansener in the "Midwidth thread". I thought that perhaps we had two active Nanseners on the forum!

Are you using the Glitt boot on the Nansen? If so- just the Nansen, or other skis as well?

Haha no problem - I figured the goading was continuing! If you're really looking for more Nansen info, Andrew Skurka uses the Nansen: http://andrewskurka.com/2015/gear-list- ... i-touring/

The nansens are my only backcountry nordic ski and I sold my old Fischer BCX 6's to the local used gear store so now the Glittertinds are my only NNN-BC boot!

I got some nordic skates I'm dying to use with the Glittertinds but we haven't had the usual blast of wind to knock all the snow off the alpine lakes this month. A little long term goal of mine is to skate all of the named lakes in Rocky Mountain National Park...

Return to “Community Ski Reviews”