Real reviews by real skiers. What a concept! Add your own today. Reviews only please, questions can be posted as replies but new threads looking for opinions should be posted to the main Telemark Talk Forum.
- XCD KNIGHT
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:31 am
- Location: Rimouski, Québec
- Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring with lots of turns
- Favorite Skis: Fisher E99, Åsnes Ingstad & Cecilie, K2 Wayback 88
- Favorite boots: Crispi Sydpolen, Alico Teletour, Arkos Greenland & Alfa Polar
- Website: http://living-laponia.tumblr.com
A key piece in it are the EzeeFit ankle booties that arrived this week:
(BTW- these miraculous things have also solved my ankle torture in the Svartisen BC boot)
A miracle. Wow. That is something!
lilcliffy wrote:When I took them off and removed the insole to dry them out, I- for the first frackin time- noticed the number and letter stamped on the tongue for the first time:
Did I buy the wide or "Large" as in "L" version of a size 8UK?
L is a mystery to me in UK sizing! The only place I have seen it (on boots) is for lady sizes (L) in the US sizing scheme.
I live for the Telemark arc....The feeeeeeel.....I ski miles to get to a place where there is guaranteed snow to do the deal....TM