Real reviews by real skiers. What a concept! Add your own today. Reviews only please, questions can be posted as replies but new threads looking for opinions should be posted to the main Telemark Talk Forum.
- XCD Guide
- Posts: 1237
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:31 am
- Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring with lots of turns
- Favorite Skis: Fisher E99, Åsnes Ingstad & Cecilie, K2 Wayback 88
- Favorite boots: Crispi Sydpolen, Alico Teletour & Alfa Polar
You are right, but having them installed by a cobbler should be a breeze. They need the work anyways these days. Be careful out there.
I live for the Telemark arc....The feeeeeeel.....I ski miles to get to a place where there is guaranteed snow to do the deal....TM
- XCD Enthusiast
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:30 pm
- Location: Australia
- Ski style: Touring, telemarking
Don't need it with the strap do you.
Cheers from Down Under