Real reviews by real skiers. What a concept! Add your own today. Reviews only please, questions can be posted as replies but new threads looking for opinions should be posted to the main Telemark Talk Forum.
- XCD Enthusiast
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:28 pm
- Location: Southern Sweden
- Ski style: Touring with turns
- Favorite Skis: Åsnes Gamme, Ingstad
- Favorite boots: Lundhags Guide BC
- Occupation: Healer
Thanks for the input fisheater. Lots to think about. We'll see where I end up. This trip I'm using 195cm Ingstads vs 200cm Gammes which means i have to work hard to keep up but the extra floatation is nice and noticeable. I might just end up with 205cm Combat NATO as the true compromise.