- Site Admin
- Posts: 2012
- Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:11 pm
- Location: Quebec / Vermont
- Ski style: Dancing with God
- Favorite Skis: Redsters, Radicals, Objectives and all Asnes skis.
- Favorite boots: ALFA Guard Advance, Scarpa TX Comp
- Occupation: Full-time ski bum
(Me am beyond hopeless... Me am dead already. Me already wasted all my extra lives...)
I once had Woodserson in my office for a GAS disorder consultation... Ouch, he has a pretty bad case too... He pretty much wasted all his extra lives too... But at least he has a big garage, which helps a lot to prevent the cluttering of active living areas...
That said, I really can't wait to buy the WL versions of the NOSI, TINDAN and hopefully the FJORO. The thing is that I will need to buy them in all available sizes for my personal collection... I started saving already...
I really hope they will be available with pink bases to match my pants and laces...
(And your Skinalp belt of course...)
- Never trust a guy who recommends T4s and pins
"And if you like to risk your neck, we'll boom down Sutton in old Quebec..."