NOS Rossignol 7S

Real reviews by real skiers. What a concept! Add your own today. Reviews only please, questions can be posted as replies but new threads looking for opinions should be posted to the main Telemark Talk Forum.
Lhartley

NOS Rossignol 7S

Post by Lhartley » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:21 pm

No review yet, just wondering whether to mount these up. Found them at my parents house from the year I quit ski racing and started snowboarding, around 1992. Classic slalom skis. Didn't find a review on Dave's page but there was a whole section on slalom skis. Brand new never mounted 183cm.
20240427_141615.jpg

fisheater
Ski style: All my own, and age doesn't help
Favorite Skis: Gamme 54, Falketind 62, I hope to add a third soon
Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska, Alico Ski March

Re: NOS Rossignol 7S

Post by fisheater » Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:42 pm

I remember the green ones, they were popular. 183 cm seems short, back then real men skied 204’s. However, you would probably want to go to a shorter softer flexing skis for Tele, maybe 190 cm. If you are a lighter guy, 183 cm may be okay.
If you have them already, you have nothing to loose. If they work great, you can call me and old Boomer, and post photos of how real men ski in 2024

Lhartley

Re: NOS Rossignol 7S

Post by Lhartley » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:11 pm

Probably a bit short for me, in 6 feet and eat too much steak and eggs, but I'll give em a whirl and pass em on if they don't do a thing for me. Don't really have a slot for a ski like that, aside from curiosity. It'll have to wait til next year though, I have volkswagen issues, my season is over :(