Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
- XCD KNIGHT
- Posts: 1123
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:31 am
- Location: Rimouski, Québec
- Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring with lots of turns
- Favorite Skis: Fisher E99, Åsnes Ingstad & Cecilie, K2 Wayback 88
- Favorite boots: Crispi Sydpolen, Alico Teletour & Alfa Polar
- Website: http://living-laponia.tumblr.com
New, Never Used. The infamous top of the line Berghaus Yeti Extrem Supergaiter. Combine with your favourite boot for some awesome winter camping on wet&cold trekking.
They will fit a NNNBC/3pin boot somewhere around EU41-44.
They don't make 'em with a rand this flexible and tight anymore.
Yours for only 50$.
I live for the Telemark arc....The feeeeeeel.....I ski miles to get to a place where there is guaranteed snow to do the deal....TM