FS 187 Praxis Protest Skis

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
Bmccutch2001

FS 187 Praxis Protest Skis

Post by Bmccutch2001 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:56 pm

Selling my slightly used Praxis Protests now that I've moved to the dreaded Southeast and I've traded my skis in for....well nothing :oops: These have been drilled twice, once for Hammerheads and once for Axls. Still a ton of life left in these and hope they go to a good home. Buyer pays shipping from S. Carolina, asking $250 obo.

From the Praxis website: The Protest continues to be one of our most popular models. It is a true hybrid powder ski, with some design traits borrowed from the Powderboards, and a little added sidecut and camber that make it easier to ski on hard snow. Its five dimension sidecut and recurve molding was a collaborative design, incorporating ideas that had been evolving in the Praxis factory with feedback from team rider Drew Tabke. The goal was to create a powder ski that still slarved and pivoted like the Powderboards in the deepest snow, yet could still rail carves on the groomers on the way down to the lift.

The Standard Edition Protest will be offered in a #3 flex with a maple, ash and paulownia core.
pic1.jpeg
pic6.jpeg
pic5.jpeg
pic4.jpeg
pic2.jpeg
pic3.jpeg

Skibrd

Re: FS 187 Praxis Protest Skis

Post by Skibrd » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:17 am

Are these still available? I want them!