Merrell ultras

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
Chisana
Ski style: Sliding on snow
Favorite Skis: EMS Woodies
Favorite boots: Merrell ultras

Merrell ultras

Post by Chisana » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:29 pm

Am considering selling some new in box Merrel ultras size 11. Anybody who ever skied these know what a great boot they are. Probably put them on ebay, and won't sell them cheap.
Also have some older excursions with hardly any use size 29.5 . Just putting out feelers to determine value.

Blacksheep_71

Re: Merrell ultras

Post by Blacksheep_71 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:23 pm

+1 Interested in the boots. Please let me know if you list them, or if you'd be willing to do a direct sale. Thanks!
M

Chisana

Post by Chisana » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:43 am

Just saw your other post, the ultras are the Cadillac of nonbuckled leathers and therefore not going to be a bargain. They are classics and I am asking $300. Plus shipping.

Blacksheep_71

Post by Blacksheep_71 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:44 am

Thanks for the reply. You are correct, that may be a bit beyond what I was thinking in terms of start up cost. But let me know anyway if/when you post them. Have some stuff to unload on ebay myself, so that could help defray the cost if I have no luck anywhere else. 10-11 foot size seems to be reallllllly hard to find...
PM me with any pics (or post them up here) so at least I can drool. All the best.

Cannatonic

Post by Cannatonic » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:02 pm

my used leathers usually get about $50 on ebay, minus the 15% fees you pay. I just bought a pair of brand new Andrew Shoes Zenith, airmailed from Australia, for $330. just FYI
"All wisdom is to be gained through suffering"
-Will Lange (quoting Inuit chieftan)

Chisana

Post by Chisana » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:13 pm

Blacksheep,

Sent you a couple pms that I don't think went through. But received your pm. Don't know how to post photos,but if you pm me your cell number I can text you photos. Boots are New in box, bought them years ago for $370 as a replacement for my other aging ultras, but found my snowfields are enough for the type of skiing I do.