WTB: Crispi Evo NTN w/ tech fittings sz 27

Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
stan_tse

WTB: Crispi Evo NTN w/ tech fittings sz 27

Post by stan_tse » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:24 pm

I'm looking for a pair of Crispi Evo NTN with tech fittings in size 27. I'm not sure if that boot shares the same shell as the size 26.5 or 27.5, so would appreciate if someone can comment on that. And so, I'd also consider purchasing the boots in the equivalent shell size and use my existing 27.0 Intuition liners.
Cheers,
Stan

Johnny
Site Admin
Ski style: Dancing with God with leathers / Racing against the machine with plastics
Favorite Skis: Redsters, Radicals, XCD Comps, Objectives and S98s
Favorite boots: Alpina Alaska XP, Alfa Guards, Scarpa TX Comp

Re: WTB: Crispi Evo NTN w/ tech fittings sz 27

Post by Johnny » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:44 am

The 27 will be exactly the same boot as the 26.5... The 27.5 shares the same shell as the 28...

The new Crispi boots have regular tongue liners... If you can get your hands on earlier models, they have those wonderful, amazing wrap liners... Which are the best liners I ever had...
/...\ Peace, Love, Telemark and Tofu /...\
"And if you like to risk your neck, we'll boom down Sutton in old Quebec..."

Mr.W

Post by Mr.W » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:25 pm

I've got a like-new pair of Scarpa tx pro's, bumble bee year. Softer bellows, probably not what your looking for, but just in case, they'll be for sale soon.

stan_tse

Post by stan_tse » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:19 pm

Thanks Mr. W for providing that option. I actually have the same ones from Scarpa (same model, color and size), but like you, find them to be a bit too soft for me. If you like the boots to be on the softer side, check his ad out. That's a decent price for that boot that appears to be in pretty good shape (my boots are way more scuffed up than his).

Looks like I'll be buying new if nothing comes up in the next week or two.