Looking to trade my Asnes Amundsen 201cm and my Fischer E99 xtralite waxless 200 cm.
(Both are currently installed with NNN BC bindings)
This trade would probably work best for someone from CANADA in the 175-190 lbs (or perhaps even more for the Amundsens) category who realized they bought a size too small for their nordic backcountry touring setup.
Interested in Asnes skis in the likes of:
Ingstad 190cm (or the Combats)
For the Fischer E99s only: I could go fo a waxable 200cm or waxable E109 190cm.
Other possibilities included a pair of KOMs, Vectors.
Hey, you never know!
Want to sell some telemark and backcountry ski gear? Looking to buy or to trade? For years now this has been the best place on the web for telemark and backcountry skiers looking to buy or sell previously owned gear. Private party, used gear posts only, please.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Rank: XCD Guide
- Posts: 999
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:31 am
- Location: Rimouski, Québec
- Ski style: Nordic backcountry touring with lots of turns
- Favorite Skis: Fisher E99, Åsnes Ingstad & Cecilie, K2 Wayback 88
- Favorite boots: Crispi Sydpolen, Alico Teletour, Arkos Greenland & Alfa Polar
- Website: http://living-laponia.tumblr.com
I live for the Telemark arc....The feeeeeeel.....I ski miles to get to a place where there is guaranteed snow to do the deal....TM
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests